PROLINE ROCKETRY HIGH END KITS AND COMPONENTS

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All:
Unfortunately ProLine Rocketry's opening is going to be delayed by a few weeks. Our New opening date is now set for Sat Oct 20th.

We basically just wanted a few more weeks to prepare and update our inventory. We apologies for the delay but feel it will be for the best in the long run.

Thanks much.

Rocketry Tease. Oh, well. Two more weeks to earn more money to spend.

I have what I believe is a 6 inch Performance Rocketry nose cone. It's slightly too big to fit a PML / Giant Leap Phenolic tube... so I'll need some tubing. Also have a 5 inch Competitor nose cone and I'll need some tubing for that. Nothing Earth-Shattering... just Js and Ks. I may document the 6 inch just in case it accidentally finds an M in it one day... ;)

Does that mean the website will go up tomorrow, but to actually order product won't be for another 3 weeks or the website will not be up till Saturday Oct 20th?

Andrew

I have the same issue with nosecones. I have a couple that I need PR tubing in order to use them.

All:
Unfortunately ProLine Rocketry's opening is going to be delayed by a few weeks. Our New opening date is now set for Sat Oct 20th.

We basically just wanted a few more weeks to prepare and update our inventory. We apologies for the delay but feel it will be for the best in the long run.

Thanks much.

Just in time for a Blackfriday sale.

For all of the ups, downs, and delays with PR I hope things finally start to kick out soon... I wish you the best of luck Gary. Most of the line is out of my current price range but I am really crossing my fingers that a Nike Apache and Nike Ajax are in the cards down the road.

Gary:

When could I get a full scale AMRAAM? I got a half scale on the way :>

Better to take the time, and get it right, than rush it.

-Kevin

Does that mean the website will go up tomorrow, but to actually order product won't be for another 3 weeks or the website will not be up till Saturday Oct 20th?

Andrew

Andrew, You probably already know but the 20th is when the site and its products go live.

Gary:

When could I get a full scale AMRAAM? I got a half scale on the way :>

Rick, No plans for a full scale at the moment but maybe down the road at some point.

Better to take the time, and get it right, than rush it.

-Kevin

Kevin you are 100% correct which is why we moved the date.

As for body tubes we'll have G12, Profusion and Carbon Fiber on the web page, you'll be able to put those nose cones to good use.

This sounds too cool. One of the things that I liked about the Performance Rocketry website was that it listed the actual ID's and OD's of the tubes and nose cones. This makes modeling and machining scratch components to fit the Performance/Proline parts a lot easier because you know the dimensions to the 3rd decimal place.

Second, anything in the 5"/98mm line, like a Dominator 5?

Third, I'm seconding the call for a Black Friday sale!

There are some typos in that document. The ID of the 4" fiberglass coupler tubes (of all types) are 3.755, and the OD is listed as 3.398. I presume the OD is supposed to be 3.898, like the CF coupler tube.

Come on, Gary!

One more teaser for the Dominator 3....

That'll hold us over for the remaining 5 days (maybe...)...

Well this comes with the Dominator 3

D3AV-1.jpg

Last edited:
Yes Chuck I see the same thing for me. The Wildman sale is coming in about 5 weeks. So Gary may get my money first.
gp

I am looking to buy from both of them. Its not a bad idea to spread the wealth around. Has Gary said when today will the site be up and running??
gp

Back