Exciting New Rocketry Products Coming Soon - We Need Your Feedback!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really wanted to get a 4” petal protector but I was only able to get a 2.6” one before they went out of business. If Valkyrie Recovery Systems would produce petal protectors like the ones dinochutes made, I would buy a 4” one immediately.

Any timeline on having kevlar y- harnesses with and without hardware available? Similar to what you have in your nylons versions? As well as kevlar shock chord 2 and 3 loop configurations? Thank you
We will be releasing our Kevlar harnesses very soon (hopefully in a day or two). Thank you for your patience as we finish up the production run.

Ashleigh
Office Manager

Another Dino Chutes throw back suggestion - streamers. I like to use streamers for drogues in my lighter weight rockets.

Dino Chutes had the following sizes:
2"x20"
3"x30"
4"x40"
5"x50"
6"x60"

There are probably other sizes people may want, but those sizes always worked well for me.

Was just loading up a rocket this weekend for a launch and was looking for my 3"x30" streamer and remembered I lost it last season :(

Seems like streamers may be able to be manufactured from left over material you have around the shop?

Is it possible to also have kevlar y harnesses in smaller kevlar similar to the small and medium soft links? Also with 3/16" welded eye bolt.. I know y harnesses are overkill on smaller rockets. I just have a bunch of fiberglass and like the redundant attachment point just in case. I use a y harness all the way down to 38mm airframes. The smaller airframes i just epoxy to the MMT but like the eye hooks on 2.6" and larger.. the 1/4" eye bolts i feel are a little too big on 2.6"..love your products and have a few orders received already.. thank you again :)

Back