• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Pro Series II set

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrkennedy2

Reaction score
Set of the “original 4” Pro Series II kits. At least I think that was the original ones. If I’m wrong I’m sure I’ll be corrected... $200 for all 4, sold as set of 4 only. Shipping to conus included.

View media item 347510
Checking as often as I can. Please be patient.

Thanks!

Set of the “original 4” Pro Series II kits. At least I think that was the original ones. If I’m wrong I’m sure I’ll be corrected... $200 for all 4, sold as set of 4 only. Shipping to conus included.

View media item 347510

Thanks!
Ok

View media item 347510

Thanks!
Are these still available?

I heard that! Space has become premium as of late. Doesn't help that I have several fiberglass ones over 10' tall...

Back