Post a pic that makes you LOL

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D-Yj_02XkAEbU_E.jpg

D-QF5cgWwAMY9LB.jpg

D-PFKxaXsAAOUib.jpg

D-JlrzAXUAE-uEZ.jpg

D-LrMd6XYAA68pk.jpg

Apologies if these have been shared before but, they are always good for a laugh to me!

Funny Church Bulletin Bloopers:

· Bertha Belch, a missionary from Africa, will be speaking tonight at Calvary Methodist. Come hear Bertha Belch all the way from Africa

· The Rev. Merriwether spoke briefly, much to the delight of the audience

· Applications are now being accepted for 2 year-old nursery workers.

· We are grateful for the help of those who cleaned up the grounds around the church building and the rector.

· Barbara remains in the hospital and needs blood donors for more transfusions. She is also having trouble sleeping and requests tapes of Pastor Nelson’s sermons

· During the absence of our pastor, we enjoyed the rare privilege of hearing a good sermon when J.F. Stubbs supplied our pulpit.

· Irving Benson and Jessie Carter were married on October 24 in the church. So ends a friendship that began in their school days.

· The rosebud on the altar this morning is to announce the birth of David Alan Belzer, the sin of Reverend and Mrs. Julius Belzer.

· The eighth-graders will be presenting Shakespeare’s Hamlet in the church basement on Friday at 7 p.m. The congregation is invited to attend this tragedy.

· Don’t let worry kill you off – let the church help.

· Please place your donation in the envelope along with the deceased person(s) you want remembered.

· Let us join David and Lisa in the celebration of their wedding and bring their happiness to a conclusion.

· Diana and Don request your presents at their wedding.

· The concert held in Fellowship Hall was a great success. Special thanks are due to the minister’s daughter, who labored the whole evening at the piano, which as usual fell upon her.

· Low Self-Esteem Support Group will meet Thursday at 7 to 8:30p.m. Please use the back door.

· The choir invites any member of the congregation who enjoys sinning to join the choir.

· The third verse of Blessed Assurance will be sung without musical accomplishment.

· The music for today’s service was all composed by George Friedrich Handel in celebration of the 300th anniversary of his birth.

· Today’s Sermon: How Much Can a Man Drink? with hymns from a full choir.

· Miss Charlene Mason sang “I will not pass this way again” giving obvious pleasure to the congregation.

· Ushers will eat latecomers.

· Tuesday at 4PM there will be an ice cream social. All ladies giving milk will please come early.

· Ladies, don’t forget the rummage sale. It’s a chance to get rid of those things not worth keeping around the house. Bring your husbands.

· For those of you who have children and don’t know it, we have a nursery downstairs .

· Next Thursday there will be tryouts for the choir. They need all the help they can get.

· A bean supper will be held on Tuesday evening in the church hall. Music will follow..

· Eight new choir robes are currently needed due to the addition of several new members and to the deterioration of some older ones.

· The ladies of the Church have cast off clothing of every kind. They may be seen in the basement on Friday afternoon.

· The Associate Minister unveiled the church’s new campaign slogan last Sunday:

· ” I Upped My Pledge - Up Yours.

Yet another totally clueless T-shirt maker.
1oHCuZs.jpg

Maybe in 2021 they will create a 40th anniversary Space Shuttle shirt with a Lunar Module on it.

Yet another totally clueless T-shirt maker.
The first one I really think is in the vein of those shirts with a dalek that say "Oh, R@D@! I loved him in Star Trek." But this one, no, this one is just totally clueless.
Maybe in 2021 they will create a 40th anniversary Space Shuttle shirt with a Lunar Module on it.
A badly drawn one.

I figure when jqavins typed: "Oh, R@D@! I loved him in Star Trek.”, that he meant to type R2D2 but kept the caps key pressed (2 and @ share the same key).

BTW - I forgot to save the image but a few days ago, I saw a custom blanket for sale, celebrating Apollo 11. Showing the spacecraft taking off on top of a Saturn-IB.

Now on to this, from XKCD. Wait for it….
turnabout.png

I figure when jqavins typed: "Oh, R@D@! I loved him in Star Trek.”, that he meant to type R2D2 but kept the caps key pressed (2 and @ share the same key).
I thought that went without saying.
BTW - I forgot to save the image but a few days ago, I saw a custom blanket for sale, celebrating Apollo 11. Showing the spacecraft taking off on top of a Saturn-IB.
Argh. At least it looks kinda right. It's excusable when compared to using the STS vehicle.

Latest posts

Back