Post a pic that makes you LOL

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found on the Space Hipsters group on Facebook:
66916895_10220025937228546_7506536083790757888_n.jpg

Chris Black responded:
"Captain this 1201 alarm is illogical.
Damnit Spock ! Just give me go no go for landing !
You may proceed Captain as long as this primitive computer keeps functioning.
Jim I told you I would have been a better co-pilot !
Bones ... not now !"

I added my own reply:
"Spock, what does "Bingo Fuel" mean?
I am uncertain, Captain, this landing is the wrong time to be playing old fashioned games. However, I just realized this space vehicle was meant to carry two to the surface, not three, and with the extra mass we may not land before fuel runs out. In any case the three of us can never make it back into orbit.
Oh, so you'll leave me behind? I'm a doctor, not diposable ballast, you green blooded...."

Last edited:
5685457061_61175ab400_b.jpg

Hmmmm, I wonder if we took out that I in the middle, wouldnt that spell IRS?

At first glance of the picture I thought it said IRS, I laughed at the idea if the IRS had a rocket to threaten people to pay their taxes on time.

Attachments

• upload_2019-7-16_11-43-1.jpeg
    upload_2019-7-16_11-43-1.jpeg
    6.3 KB · Views: 82
Even better, an acquaintance that worked for Innovation Systems In Space.....

They had to do some branding work a few years ago so they weren't handing out business cards that read ISIS

Really? I didn't know that Zuck was actually Brent Spiner's son. ;)

But it's been a long time since STTNG; when at Area 51 he looks like this:

But really, I heard about the horribly ill-conceived "raid" yesterday, but not that Zuckerberg was sponsoring such a stupid and irresponsible thing. Is it true, or is this someone's idea of a joke? (Oh, wait, Zuckerberg is behind something stupid and irresponsible involving lots and lots of people; it's happened before.)

By Chris Spain of the Space Hipsters group on Facebook:

"In keeping with many of the appallingly-researched Apollo 11 50th Anniversary products out there here's my very own commemorative poster for your enjoyment.

Note: I didn't think it was worth fact checking. All looks A-OK to me. "

66855090_2332438646803443_8115115056800202752_n.jpg

Back