Paging Cris from Eggtimer Rocketry

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeepOvertone

Reaction score
Has anyone heard from Cris in the past few days, my messages and PMs have gone unanswered. If anyone can get in touch with him, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

He emailed me on Friday. I had emailed him directly. PM me if you need his address.

Last edited:
I heard from him on Friday for a broke FET issue. He always responds fast. But I hope he has turned off his email to enjoy the holidays. All of these vendors just went through Black Friday madness. Enjoy some time off vendors and ignore all us hobbyists for a little while.

We might need to come up with a time during the holidays when vendors will be explicitly unavailable so they can take some time for themselves without having to stress out about orders and support. As much as I would like to have all of my favorite vendors on call 24/7, that's just not healthy for the hobby in the long run.

We might need to come up with a time during the holidays when vendors will be explicitly unavailable so they can take some time for themselves without having to stress out about orders and support. As much as I would like to have all of my favorite vendors on call 24/7, that's just not healthy for the hobby in the long run.
Emphatically agree.

Back