NERRF 2006 Request

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ryan

Thanks for stepping up.. put together an outline on what you will do. I'll prepare the stuff from the outline...

You can also get some helpers so you do not have to do them all yourself.

Bobby B

Bob,
What kind of people will be watching this? Because I need to know how specific I should be and how much the spectators already know.

Assume that they know "OF the topic" but have not done it on their own yet.

better to be a bit PRIMARy than to leave someone behind at the start.

regards
Bobby B

Originally posted by flyr98
Bob,
I have a great way to do # 4. I could also do # 5 but I would need more details.

-Steve

P.S. What if we had a contest where one would have to devise a plan to get maximum altitude from a Estes Alpha.

This is easy, Give it to Doc Damerau (NEPRA) and he can toss it in the payload bay of the Coyote. If he uses both stages (I think it was an M to an L), it shold be good for 8-9000'

:p

Thanks Bob. I have an idea for another one, Fiberglassing for newbies. It would be great because most people that are starting out in mid/high power rocketry do not know how to fiberglass tubes/fins correctly. I think that this would be a good learning experence for many people. Just a thought.

Back