Neil deGrasse Tyson On Exploring Cosmic Frontiers

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He also talked about this book on the Daily Show...I don't have the link in front of me, but the video for that is also on the internet out there. My wife, who normally hates scientific/non-fiction type books loved that NPR interview and asked me to order Space Chronicles, which I did just a few minutes ago.

I just got the book a couple days ago..Haven't started it yet, but looks interesting..Am reading 'Symmetry' by Leon Liederman right now..Ought to post a picture of my 'science library' bookshelf..Almost as many science/physics/astronomy books(and still have about 6 more on pre-order w/Amazon as well!) as I have kits!:rolleyes:

Heard the broadcast - it was really interesting.
Will likely read the book soon.

s6

He's a very enthusiastic and personable guy. A little less pompous than Sagan, but has the same agenda.

Tyson's been on a lot of interviews lately, pushing his book, and I don't get tired of him.

He's a very enthusiastic and personable guy. A little less pompous than Sagan, but has the same agenda.

Tyson's been on a lot of interviews lately, pushing his book, and I don't get tired of him.

I enjoy watching/listening to him as well! He DOES have that infectious kind of enthusiasm that shows he is truly passionate and enjoys the subject..He and Alex Fillapinko(I think I spelled his last name correctly) are truly big kids that get to explain 'neat stuff'..Enjoyable- that is, if your into astronomy/physics:wink:

Yep, I am getting this one as well. Loved his Stewart interview. Just wish/hope some folks in D.C. are going to read it too... :)

Back