• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MWP Yard Sale: carbon fiber/Nomex honeycomb fins, Rocketman R19 ProEX chute, etc

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChuckH

Reaction score
Looking to thin the herd again this year and have the following items for pick up at Midwest Power. I will ship any items that do not sell at Midwest Power (buyer pays shipping and PayPal fees; checks and money orders also accepted).

Custom fin set made from 3/8" thick carbon fiber/Nomex honeycomb composite board - $150

P1050847.jpgP1050848.jpgP1050851.jpg

Light weight and very strong, these were originally for a 7.5" diameter project with a 4" motor mount. Edged with 3/8 wooden dowels. The dimensions are as follows:

Root chord: 24.5"
Span: 10.125"
Tip chord: 7.5"
Sweep length: 14.5"
Tab depth: ~1.875"
Weight: ~10.5 oz per fin

3/8" thick carbon fiber/Nomex honeycomb composite board, 12" x 24" SOLD!

P1050854.jpg

This material is currently unavailable from Giant Leap. I was going to make a fourth fin for the set listed above, but never did.

Unused Rocketman R19 Pro Experimental parachute. Made of 1.9 Low-porosity Rip-Stop nylon, red and blue - $225

chute1.jpgchute2.jpg

New in box Aerotech HV Arcas kit - $45

P1050845.jpgP1050846.jpg

Unused Missile Works PET2 timer - $30

P1050852.jpg

Last edited:
Looking to thin the herd again this year and have the following items for pick up at Midwest Power. I will ship any items that do not sell at Midwest Power (buyer pays shipping and PayPal fees; checks and money orders also accepted).

New in box Aerotech HV Arcas kit - $45

View attachment 150881View attachment 150882

I wish I were going to MWP. My ARCAS suffered an "event" a few months ago and I have been wanting to find a good deal to replace it.

photo.JPG

If you still have it after the launch, I will buy it from you!

Cheers,
Michael

3/8" thick carbon fiber/Nomex honeycomb composite board, 12" x 24" SOLD!

View attachment 150888

Got the board today
Perfect
Thanks Chuck

John

Latest posts

Back