Missile launcher fire truck

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would be great for a resource-based economy where no one has to work and no money is used, and robots did all the work. The system in the high-rise could contact the fire station and the self driving truck could go to the proper side of the building and let the automated system do its thing way before the firemen could get to it.

Now that is cool.

Maybe in large cities they could put one of these on every skyscraper, to aim at their neighbor if it catches on fire.

I appreciate the rocket launcher part of the video.
I totally don't see the utility of this for the fire-fighting part of the equation. The volume of fire suppressant foam that can be squeezed into a small rocket's payload is somewhere between token amount and laughably small. OTOH, if one launched a Scud-worth of fire suppressant an apartment block, the F = m*a might take down the entire side of the building.

OK for a promo video, not for much else.

Oh my God! This is real madness, but the madness that we deserve, which benefits everyone! I admire this idea and I think it has been implemented one hundred percent. Of course, it will still be finalized, but I think it will be able to facilitate the work of firefighters, because a fire rocket does a lot of useful things, it can fly to places where firefighters cannot get, and this costs many lives. Imagine, the ninety-fifth floor, the firemen's ladder does not reach, and then they release a rocket that extinguishes the entire floor. GREAT! These things don't even need to pass such tests https://firerecruitmentaustralia.com.au/firefighting-career-medical-reviews/ or risk your life, because it's a tin can, bro!

Back