Max Q Aerospace Aluminum Fin Cans on sale!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Binder Design

Reaction score
We're running a "second chance" sale on these for those folks that missed out on our Fall sale. From today until the end of January, they are on sale for 15% off. We've added a new "dot" finish option, and are working on the 54mm version, as well as a "four fin" option. Thank you to all of you who have supported us with your purchase, and for those of you that haven't gotten one (or two), now's your chance!

dots 2.jpg

Oh, that looks awesome!

Guess I should have waited on my order... Oh well.

We're running a "second chance" sale on these for those folks that missed out on our Fall sale. From today until the end of January, they are on sale for 15% off. We've added a new "dot" finish option, and are working on the 54mm version, as well as a "four fin" option. Thank you to all of you who have supported us with your purchase, and for those of you that haven't gotten one (or two), now's your chance!
I just have to say, that looks awesome!

And just a warning, anybody who DARES to put even 1 DROP OF PAINT ON THIS THING WILL HAVE TO SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCE... ME!!!
:)
:rofl:

Back