• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Found MAX Q aluminum 54mm fin can

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Williamhimka

Reaction score
Hello all, I am aware of Mikes website and highly considering just buying it straight from his site but, if anyone has a new/used 54mm fin can for the airframe diameter version opposed to the motor diameter version, I’ll be happy to purchase it off you.
Just trying to save a bit more $$…
I’ll give this post about a week.
If nothing comes of it, I’ll get one from Mike.

Please PM me if you have anything.

Thank you

Last edited:
Hello all, I am aware of Mikes website and highly considering just buying it straight from his site but, if anyone has a new/used 54mm fin can for the airframe diameter version opposed to the motor diameter version, I’ll be happy to purchase it off you.
Just trying to save a bit more $$…
I’ll give this post about a week.
If nothing comes of it, I’ll get one from Mike.

Please PM me if you have anything.

Thank you
What's wrong with the Mach 2 fins???

What's wrong with the Mach 2 fins???
There’s nothing wrong with them. Considering the fact I put hours into getting the M2 fins just about perfectly aligned etc, it would be dumb for me to break them off and replace them with this.
These are for another project.
However, the rocket id be putting these on would still use the same “payload” such as the gps etc im using on my M2. No sense in creating an entirely new setup.
Plus they look super cool…in my opinion at least…

Back