Quantcast

Looking for Estes Redstone Parts

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

JRobinsonUSAF

Reaction score
I am looking for the plastic fin set from an Estes Mercury Redstone kit. If you can help me out, please let me know.

Thanks,

JR

Mendal

Reaction score
My local hobby lobby has the Mercury redstone, with their 40% coupon that might be an option for getting the parts you need.

K'Tesh

OpenRocket Chuck Norris
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
If that doesn't work, you could *try* to fake it using balsa and ply.

To prevent me from sanding too much, I used a 1/32" thick ply and sandwiched it between two layers of balsa, then used that to create fins for my (unfinished) MR's.

Brent

Reaction score
I am pretty sure I have a set. PM me with your offer and I will take a look. I went to the trouble of digging some Titan 3E parts out a while back I the guy never sent payment so back in storage they went.

Forever_Metal

JustAnotherBAR
Reaction score
I am pretty sure I have a set. PM me with your offer and I will take a look. I went to the trouble of digging some Titan 3E parts out a while back I the guy never sent payment so back in storage they went.
what you want for them? which trees are they?

anxiously awaiting...

fm

Forever_Metal

JustAnotherBAR
Reaction score
If you mean these, I don't sell to trying to be funny. ATTACH=CONFIG]294232[/ATTACH]
nope, not funny at all... was hoping they were the cone/tail pipes (sorry my vision doesn't work very well), believe they use them for the Int-G (if i can't find the kit, i'll build it piece by stinking piece)

Thanks for the response tho'!

fm

Latest posts