• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for Estes Redstone Parts

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JRobinsonUSAF

Reaction score
I am looking for the plastic fin set from an Estes Mercury Redstone kit. If you can help me out, please let me know.

Thanks,

JR

My local hobby lobby has the Mercury redstone, with their 40% coupon that might be an option for getting the parts you need.

If that doesn't work, you could *try* to fake it using balsa and ply.

To prevent me from sanding too much, I used a 1/32" thick ply and sandwiched it between two layers of balsa, then used that to create fins for my (unfinished) MR's.

I am pretty sure I have a set. PM me with your offer and I will take a look. I went to the trouble of digging some Titan 3E parts out a while back I the guy never sent payment so back in storage they went.

If you mean these, I don't sell to trying to be funny. ATTACH=CONFIG]294232[/ATTACH]

nope, not funny at all... was hoping they were the cone/tail pipes (sorry my vision doesn't work very well), believe they use them for the Int-G (if i can't find the kit, i'll build it piece by stinking piece)

Thanks for the response tho'!

fm

Back