LOC Precision Tri-Star Cluster

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOVE IT!!!! Really getting me thinking here as I have toyed with the idea of clusters in the past. Would want to add an electronics bay to it though. Ideas on how you would do it if you were going too?

Also, 3 G138s would make for a nice flight as well. Easy to light and you have the hardware.

LOVE IT!!!! Really getting me thinking here as I have toyed with the idea of clusters in the past. Would want to add an electronics bay to it though. Ideas on how you would do it if you were going too?

Also, 3 G138s would make for a nice flight as well. Easy to light and you have the hardware.

I would put the avbay in the transition, lop off the top half and have a centering ring to match the internal avbay tube for the aft section. Vent holes would have to be below or above the transition of course. 3 G138's would be fun! Or 3 I205's? Dang i want another one already

Great job on the rocket and the video. :bravo:

Thanks! I like build threads, and have a habit of taking pictures of all my progress, mostly for myself, sometimes toss them into quick iphone edits like that haha.

Back