... and of course it was a Mosquito! Calm day, day-glow orange paint, 1/4 A3-3T motor, it didn't matter. The Mosquito zipped straight up high, then the "ejection" pop, and that was that. It should have stuck out against the short grass but no go. I have never lost a rocket like that, a few "killed" by core sample or CATO, but this one was just gone! Oh well. Next launch was my reliable Estes Mini Max on an A3-4T. Beautiful flight as usual. I then sent up my cloned Cloudhopper Goonie that I built for my Wife. It has a longer BT and an 18mm motor mount. She launched it herself and the B6-4 sent it soaring up into the sky! What a beautiful flight! Very stable with no roll. My cloned Estes Scamp was next for its first flight on an A8-3. Straight up, zero roll and a good altitude on the "A". A wonderful little rocket! Last was my Estes Big Bertha "D" on a D12-5. It roared up very high but I could still see the whole flight. Long drift even with a 12" chute. Safe landing but a bit of a walk. I might put a spill hole in the chute. The Bertha flies great on D Power!