L3 Trigger Pulled! Target FINALLY hit! :)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just looking at the title:
L3 Trigger pulled! Target FINALLY hit!
Was that a hangfire or a really slow bullet?

Jon that's an outstanding video Leo did. Now ya got permanent memories of your L-3 flight.

Double conrats to both of you for a good job well done.

PS ....got back last nite.... home finally! Call or come by.

I just read all 14 pages of this thread. It only took me 3 hours to do it. I am a slow reader. I was trying to soak in as much information as possible with the construction. The rocket came out great. I am also glad I got answers as far as the internal fillets on the Wildman kits. I only have one and it is the Wild Child. Anyways, congrats on your L3. It was well deserved.

I just read all 14 pages of this thread. It only took me 3 hours to do it. I am a slow reader. I was trying to soak in as much information as possible with the construction. The rocket came out great. I am also glad I got answers as far as the internal fillets on the Wildman kits. I only have one and it is the Wild Child. Anyways, congrats on your L3. It was well deserved.

Thank you Peter! It seemed like it was a never ending road...Finally glad I did it..Now on to 'other' things...

That sure is a nice video I will agree!:D And great music choice too! Dig it!

Oh, so you're home now...I see and so easily forgot to call me when you got back in too:roll: Unless you have a new number? Got a weird number on my 'missed calls' log on my cell..

Jon that's an outstanding video Leo did. Now ya got permanent memories of your L-3 flight.

Double conrats to both of you for a good job well done.

PS ....got back last nite.... home finally! Call or come by.

Back