K and S Rockets under new management.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, opened my box. Looks to be complete. No instructions or CD.

Quality looks decent.

Glad to have it, nonetheless.

Frywrxs,

I still have a lot of stuff pending, we can wait together. M

OK, opened my box. Looks to be complete. No instructions or CD.

Quality looks decent.

Glad to have it, nonetheless.

Your PM Inbox is full ;)

The file I posted a few messages back was the Rocksim file - you can open that with either Rocksim or Open Rocket.

Krusty

Frywrxs,

I still have a lot of stuff pending, we can wait together. M

Along with me!..LOL..Still waiting on that 4" Viper..Cylons better take the long way around the Andromeda Nebulous!:rofl:

Cylons are gonna destroy all us at this stage.

I'm curious. Those of you who have received full or partial shipments, was that merchandise ordered through the website? I'm wondering if those of us who are still waiting, ordered the merchandise here on this forum, and therefore Austin is not seeing it in his queue.

I'm curious. Those of you who have received full or partial shipments, was that merchandise ordered through the website? I'm wondering if those of us who are still waiting, ordered the merchandise here on this forum, and therefore Austin is not seeing it in his queue.

Scott typically invoiced via PayPal, so there should be a record.

Was there any communication on these shipments, or is stuff just showing up?

No communication, just a box.

Wow, just wow. So let's see....... No product shipped to anyone for months until they are threatened with fraud claims, and then SUDDENLY orders ship out which obviously had been sitting there waiting to be shipped, AND items that were supposed to be included are not, (probably takes too much time to make a CD). STILL no communication from anyone at K&S via personal or here on the forum,,,,,AND a simple note with an apology as to the delay is to much I suppose. And they hope to continue doing business? Again, just WOW!

Sorry if the above sounds too harsh but I am just listing the facts as I see them. I just don't understand how people are STILL saying to give them the benefit of the doubt, and that life gets in the way etc. Yep, it does, but again, a simple note in the box or private message, or a post letting us know that orders are going out and we are really sorry for the delay is too much????? C'mon.

...Fudd

I received an email but it was from "Austin" and it did not indicate a package was shipping. I received tracking info a few days later.

I recommend that we just continue to burn up the email box.

Wow, just wow. So let's see....... No product shipped to anyone for months until they are threatened with fraud claims, and then SUDDENLY orders ship out which obviously had been sitting there waiting to be shipped, AND items that were supposed to be included are not, (probably takes too much time to make a CD). STILL no communication from anyone at K&S via personal or here on the forum,,,,,AND a simple note with an apology as to the delay is to much I suppose. And they hope to continue doing business? Again, just WOW!

Sorry if the above sounds too harsh but I am just listing the facts as I see them. I just don't understand how people are STILL saying to give them the benefit of the doubt, and that life gets in the way etc. Yep, it does, but again, a simple note in the box or private message, or a post letting us know that orders are going out and we are really sorry for the delay is too much????? C'mon.

...Fudd

Fudd is absolutely right. I figure they are done. I would never place an order with them. They have complete lack of responsibility and Austin doesn't seem that he is capable of running a business. It's too bad... they seemed like they "HAD" a decent business.

To lighten the mood, this has happened before and Scott delivered the product. I am sure he will deliver.

+1 on what Chuck says. I've only got a little less than a $100 out, but I want other things too. I hope they come back.

I have about $400 but I am patient if given an update.

Looks like I'm gonna lose a battlestar cause i have no vipers to protect it from the cylons.....hope humanity can hold out a little longer.

Leon Smith
MMC(SW/AW)USN(ret)
Tripoli Level 2

Level 1 - NCR Phantom 4000
Level 2 - Madcow Frenzy

I should be able to get my 2.56" Viper together this weekend so we can have a LITTLE bit of protection!:wink:

I have two of the av-bays and am very pleased with the quality of the products.

Also have three of the KSR chutes and fly them regularly.

Sorry to hear of the problems with response/fulfillment time.

I've been waiting on a 4x8 av-bay since end of march. Sent a few e-mails, one sent today, but no response yet.

Will anyone at K&S respond to a phone call? Haven't tried yet, but may if I don't hear back soon.

See ya,
Rod

I've been waiting on a 4x8 av-bay since end of march. Sent a few e-mails, one sent today, but no response yet.

Will anyone at K&S respond to a phone call? Haven't tried yet, but may if I don't hear back soon.

See ya,
Rod

No they don't respond to phone calls unless you threaten them like I did by saying you will get a lawyer and press charges for fraud and drop the "F-BOMB" a couple dozen times and throw in a few insults as well. That seems to work best for me. Too bad too...I always thought they were a stand up business. But hey I guess I was wrong.

Being nice at this point will get you absolutely nowhere so don't bother. They will respond when they feel threaten. You guys can always do a class action law suit??

Try and call them - be nice in the first call.

I may have met them at an event at the Kloudbusters pasture. Think it was LDRS 30, back then I was just a start up rookie, bought my first kit from a different dealer, but I do remember visiting with them.

Project the bay will go in is far from getting finished, heck gotta earn my cert first. But the project will be my first attempt at dual deploy. And will most likely be my last big project for a while. Learning just how fast the cost of launching a large project like this can get.

I'm ok with the wait. But like others have mentioned, the lack of communication is what bothers me.

Hope they do get sorted out.

Rod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back