• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold (3) Perfectflite altimeter bundle

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rfjustin

Reaction score
SOLD

(2) SL100’s, both gently used, (1) CF, new in package not yet opened. Want to sell as lot, not interested in splitting up. Asking $160.00 shipped for everything in the pics.

I accept PayPal Friends/family, or you pay addition 3% for goods/services please. Either way is fine by me, I will take of you as soon as reasonably possible. The person(s) who get priority here is an interested party that also follows through with prompt payment.

If interested please start a conversation or reach out via email, hprjf AT aol DOT com

Best,
perfectflite1.jpgperfectflite2.jpgperfectflite3.jpgperfectflite4.jpgperfectflite6.jpg

Last edited:
No surprise that didn’t take long. :)Gotta love the Stratologger - and their product demand.

Back