• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Top Flight Recovery 70” standard and 50” standard

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rfjustin

Reaction score
Top Flight Recovery 70” standard, red and white, includes spill hole that I asked to be added. Also included 50” standard pink in color, both chutes brand new never used, asking $70.00 shipped for both, payment via Paypal F&F only. Please reach out via conversation/PM if interested, otherwise Hprjf AT aol DOT com.

Thanks!
TFR_1.jpgTFR_2.jpg

Last edited:
Good evening Justin. I would be interested in both chutes, but I would not be able to pay you until Monday 1/22. If that will work for you....great! Let me know one way or the other. Thanks Greg Olson

Good evening Justin. I would be interested in both chutes, but I would not be able to pay you until Monday 1/22. If that will work for you....great! Let me know one way or the other. Thanks Greg Olson
Works for me sir, I'll mark these sold.

Back