It's Worth Repeating... The Estes Bring Back Wishlist...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Semroc makes a better model of the Mars Lander than Estes did and it is available now.
I have one! Unfortunately, it's in need of some repairs though.
Estes hasn't offered the Mars Lander in a very long time. It would be nice to see it in the catalog again.
Maybe a 24mm motor mount in the re-release?

im pretty sure it has already been mentioned, but the phoenix (#1380) would pretty cool, maybe scaled up to 48"-60" tall, mebbe this time around thicker tubes...it WAS kinda fragile...

i agree about the original shuttle kit. That was my first introduction to rocketry, it was the whole shebang, launcher, 3 engines, shuttle all in one box for $17.99 (about 40 years ago) from ad in boys life (scouts, duh) magazine. It hooked me.

jm2c tho

It's an older thread, but in case Estes (John :) ) is listening, here's my list:
V2 Maxi Brute
Maxi Alpha
Colossus
Quasar (white fin can and nose)
Mini Brute lines (especially the old Mini Bertha with the "hippie" decals)
LTV Sout
Astron Streak
Fat Boy

Enerjet 1340 fin can

1/2A6-0, B8-x motors

It's an older thread, but in case Estes (John :) ) is listening, here's my list:
V2 Maxi Brute
Maxi Alpha
Colossus
Quasar (white fin can and nose)
Mini Brute lines (especially the old Mini Bertha with the "hippie" decals)
LTV Sout
Astron Streak
Fat Boy

Enerjet 1340 fin can

1/2A6-0, B8-x motors
Maxi Alpha
1kdgRA1.jpg

Starlight is planning on releasing a BT55 based Bomarc sport scale kit around the end of June early July. Along with a couple more kit.
starlightrockets.com

Attachments

• 20230520_125444.jpg
    20230520_125444.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Dear Estes leadership: Thanks for the great tour of the “brainstorming” room at Estes HQ in Penrose, Colorado on May 26, 2023. The sticky notes and other items on the “bring back” board need to be updated with the suggestions above! The fan base speaks!

Oh bugger....an Estes tour. If we hadn't just gotten back from TARC, my wife and I would've come to NSL. I would've loved to have seen the "brainstorming" room. Who led the tour?

Back