Hobby lobby coupon and clearance deals

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BABAR

Builds Rockets for NASA
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Those of you who shop at hobby lobby know about their 40 percent off coupon.
What you may not know is that you can download a coupon on the website and they will accept that on your smartphone.
So in case you get there in you forget your coupon you are still good to go.

Not sure if all hobby lobby's are the same but it least it mine they have a whole bunch on the clearance rack including the reflector the super alpha the renegade the photon disruptor the big bertha the gold strike

Yeah its a really cool eal.

I picked up one of the new Estes Pro Series II kits ...$59.99 marked with a 40% of coupon CAN'T BEAT THAT!!!

Unfortunately though, some locations (like the one closest to me) won't let you apply the coupon to an already marked down, or clearance, item. Still a good deal, of course, but not possible to make it a smoking deal.

s6

Used two coupons just today. No rocket stuff specifically, but things for the rocket lab.

Gotta love the 40% off coupons.:D

Lately I've gotten the Pro Series II Leviathan and a total of 4 motors - 2 F26-6FJ, an F50-6T and a G40-7W. All with 40% off coupons. But now I think my best rocket buddy (he knows who he is) is mad at me.:wink:

Picked up an Estes "Ventris" this morning using my 40% off coupon for a grand total of $38 and change (sales tax in Cali, ya know?).

Even better I made the acquaintance of the guy who runs the ordering department and he filled me in on all the details of getting Estes product into the store. Told him I was looking for a Levaithan and he mentioned the warehouse being out of stock on the particular model BUT he would see what he could do for me. I am to call next Monday after 12:00 noon and he will be able to tell what arrived that morning. SCORE!

Yes to the smartphone coupon. I have several times heard the cashiers asking customers if they had their phone on hand to do the digital coupon process.

Went to the the nearby hobby shop who had the Leviathan in stock but at a price of $55. Even with my $5 store credit I'd still be paying more than at Hobby Lobby so I'll wait.

My local HL is selling the "Ventris" for $59.95=$60.00. With 40% off that is a deal!

Back