Hi from Colorado, USA!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cthunter01

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Hello!

I'm re-entering hobby rocketry after a 25 or so year hiatus, and excited to get into high power this time. I built many low and medium power rockets in elementary and middle school in the mid 90s, and just now getting back into it. But now with more power. :)

I just certified Level 1 with Tripoli and NAR last weekend.

This forum has been pretty helpful with my L1, just as a lurker. I keep finding myself coming back here, so I should probably just join and say hi to folks here.

Welcome! Moto-Joe is probably your main man for motors. I think he's out of Colorado. If you're on the west side, the Utah rocket club has an annual launch in green river UT area in may... At least this year was the first.
Ken

Welcome! Moto-Joe is probably your main man for motors. I think he's out of Colorado. If you're on the west side, the Utah rocket club has an annual launch in green river UT area in may... At least this year was the first.
Ken
Thanks, I’ll check him out!

I’ve been getting motors and supplies from Apogee so far, since they’re about 5 minutes from my house. :)

But I will check out other suppliers too for sure, thanks for the recommendation!

Back