Greetings from sunny Florida

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NoLimit

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I jumped in on another thread before properly introducing myself. l’m Larry and I have a problem. Too many hobbies!! Been a while since I flew rockets as a youth in the late 60’s. Recently rekindled my interest in rocketry, so I’m here to learn and have some fun!!

I just got back into the hobby myself early this year. I fly with the Spaceport Rocketry Association in Palm Bay, FL. Check us out. Here's some of my stats so far:

Successful flights: 4
Unsucessful flights: 2 (both resulted in total loss of the vehicle)
Cert 1 attempts: 1
Result: Success!
Cert 2 attemps: 1
Result: Epic Fail
Learning curve: steep
Next cert attempt: 12/4/21
Largest motor fired: CTI K675
Rockets built: 3
Rockets under construction: 1
Regrets: 0

Welcome! There’s a few clubs in Florida. Where are you located?
Just outside Jacksonville. I’m sometimes actually in your neck of the woods when they have a launch going up. I’m heading down about midnight Saturday for the Sunday morning ULA launch. Probably set up off 528 hoping to get some good shots.

Hi everyone! I jumped in on another thread before properly introducing myself. l’m Larry and I have a problem. Too many hobbies!! Been a while since I flew rockets as a youth in the late 60’s. Recently rekindled my interest in rocketry, so I’m here to learn and have some fun!!

Welcome to the forum. There are a bunch of folks here... just like us. Nose around... ask questions... jump in and have fun!

Back