goodbuyjersey.com 2 - 74

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fishhead

Huge Member
Reaction score
How incredibly ironic that you use the phrase "goodbuy". I'm sure we'll be using another variation on that phrase when we tell you "good bye" spammer.

Rang frang dabble snatchit, who do the froom when you can jabberwocky? Mumsy were my underwear in the brillig twilight. TRF=1 Goofyjersey=0 See ya!

Rang frang dabble snatchit, who do the froom when you can jabberwocky? Mumsy were my underwear in the brillig twilight. TRF=1 Goofyjersey=0 See ya!

I didn't know you spoke Chinese Dave, bravo!

Back atcha buddy, how's the world domination machine coming along? Will it be putting us in our place this year?

Oh yeah! After my kid gets back from China- I figgered Shanghai as ground zero.....bye, bye, 99 cent stores!

I told my youngest (he's over there teaching English) that everything I wanted to send him for Christmas was made over there! I also told him to check out the 49 cent stores. He was puzzled. I said "Hell, there has to be a shipping charge for all the crap we get over here- I just figgered it was cheaper at the source." I think he tolerates me for my money (which he has most of, lately. "Hey dad-can i borrow 4-5 grand for an ill-thought-out adventure in a distant country??? Me: Sure-now that you've just graduated after a million years-why not try to find place to hide until I die so you don't have to pay me back??? Him: "That's a good plan- I appreciate the help")

Back