- Jan 18, 2009
- Reaction score
FlisKits is proud to announce several new products!
FlisKits today announced 6 new engine mount kits, ALL of them for Cluster configurations! These engine mount kits include:
- Dual 13mm in a BT55
- Dual 18mm in a BT-60
- Dual 18mm in a BT-70 (with the motors spaced apart for Gemini Titan sport scale)
- Triple 24mm in a BT-70 using a tube sleeve
- Triple 24mm in a BT70 using centering rings
- FIVE engine cluster (one 24mm surrounded by four 13mm) in a BT70
In addition to this exciting announcement, FlisKits has also added the follow items to round out their large and growing parts offering:
- BT-20-18 (18" long version of this most popular tube)
- CRF-50-55 Centering ring to center a BT50 in a BT55
- CRF-50-70 Centering ring to center a BT50 in a BT70
- NCB-50X parabolic nose cone for the BT50
- NCB-60DW, the Deuce nose cone is now OFF hold!
- FSB-1-3-6, 1/32" balsa fin stock in 3" X 6" sizes, 6 to a pack!
It is with great excitement that we make these new announcements so soon after the two kit announcements for the Tres and the Long OverDue.
Keep close watch on our web site at http://fliskits.com/ because we are growing and we are growing fast. In the coming 12 months we will be adding up to 10 new kits, gobs of new parts and accessories (including more cluster engine mount kits!) and are seriously looking into field support equipment.
Open 24/7, selling around the world and traveling around the country to find out what YOU need from a model rocket company. FlisKits is rapidly becoming the "rocketeers rocketry company"!
...you may miss something!