• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Flight Event/Tracking/Recovery Electronics

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Forever_Metal

JustAnotherBAR
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Hey TRF!

Do you have an altimeter or flight computer just laying around with nothing to put it in?

Do you have a gps tracker/telemetry system that is one generation old but still working?

Do you have a need to recoup some $$?

Well, if you do have any of these items, I'm looking for the MW hardware (RRC2/3/rTX) or, even the metrum hardware as well. Working on Lvl2/3 altimeter and tracking solutions and before blowing up the wallet and giving up the place next to my wife I figured I'd better ask around first!

Thanks in advance!!

fm

See previous sale post and be around tomorrow night with the rest of us.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Hey TRF!

Do you have an altimeter or flight computer just laying around with nothing to put it in?

Do you have a gps tracker/telemetry system that is one generation old but still working?

Do you have a need to recoup some $$?

Well, if you do have any of these items, I'm looking for the MW hardware (RRC2/3/rTX) or, even the metrum hardware as well. Working on Lvl2/3 altimeter and tracking solutions and before blowing up the wallet and giving up the place next to my wife I figured I'd better ask around first!

Thanks in advance!!

fm

Well. I don't have the MW or Metrum, but I have an Adept22 I was considering selling in the near future.

Back