Estes Saturn V nozzles

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sodmeister

Reaction score
If I needed some extra Estes Saturn V plastic nozzles that come with the kit ,what would be my best avenue to obtain them ?

***Hint*** - secret "what if" project in line for paint ,NEW secret project hatched and ready for planning phase !

Thanks for any help.

Paul t

If Estes can't help, but I think they will. If Revell still sells their Saturn V kit, they might be able to help.

Paul...can't wait to see your secret project!! hope the weather is warming for you guys up there!

If I needed some extra Estes Saturn V plastic nozzles that come with the kit ,what would be my best avenue to obtain them ?

***Hint*** - secret "what if" project in line for paint ,NEW secret project hatched and ready for planning phase !

Thanks for any help.

Paul t

Thanks for any help.

Paul t

Paul, I have an extra set.

I'll include it in your current order.

Back