Eric Foster needs our prayers in this dire time of bad news.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Praying with full assurance that God will be your Refuge and your Strength in this time of trouble.

Rhonda is in Neuro ICU at SRHS. She is still some what out of it from anasthesia.
She responded to the nurse when she was asked her name! Her right side is weak but she was able to move her arm some!! I don't know if her vision has been affected by the Brain surgery yet, She can barely stay awake. I claim this Miracle from God!!

Rhonda is in Neuro ICU at SRHS. She is still some what out of it from anasthesia.
She responded to the nurse when she was asked her name! Her right side is weak but she was able to move her arm some!! I don't know if her vision has been affected by the Brain surgery yet, She can barely stay awake. I claim this Miracle from God!!

Here's hoping for a recovery that astonishes the surgeon. Sounds great, so far

That sounds encouraging Eric, Stay strong all of you, I continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Best wishes
Steve

Wonderful news Eric. Just had a young friend have a brain tumor removed ( non cancerous) . It takes a few days for them to get around to being somewhat themselves. Partly meds and partly the invasiveness of the surgery. hang in there it will get a lot better shortly.

Dennis

My rockets go High but I hope my prayers go Higher.
God Speed. Prayers Said.

Wonderful news, Eric! Absolutely amazing. We will continue to keep Rhonda, you, and your family in our thoughts and prayers.

Great news Eric. I wish Rhonda a speedy recovery and your family all the best!!

Back