Dr Zooch Soyuz build (Completed!)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I'm really looking forward to it...I think everyone is. The Doctor's kits are always awesome and so are your threads.

Thanks...

Better get back to work on it... Keira took third place in the third grade elementary kids at Bible Bowl yesterday-- not bad for her first try and probably 30-40 kids in her division... There was a birthday pool party last night at the motel for a friend of hers, so we stuck around for awhile-- got back from Corpus Christi at about 11pm last night... little tired today...

Later! OL JR :)

HA!! as the ignition switch is pushed, my insurance from the the NAR will be automatically cancelled...then the rocket will crash into the ground....

If you like your policy-- you can keep it! WE PROMISE!!!

HA! OL JR :)

Luke...I was at Corpus Christi about a month ago, its a really humid sticky place.
Thanks...

Better get back to work on it... Keira took third place in the third grade elementary kids at Bible Bowl yesterday-- not bad for her first try and probably 30-40 kids in her division... There was a birthday pool party last night at the motel for a friend of hers, so we stuck around for awhile-- got back from Corpus Christi at about 11pm last night... little tired today...

Later! OL JR :)

Back