Does Composite Warehouse Still Exist?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone here gone through the process of Pennsylvania small claims court to recover money from an order that was never delivered? I have an order for a few thousand dollars coming up on two years ago. Obviously the time limits of the credit card dispute has passed. Any experiences through reply or PM is appreciated.

Has anyone here gone through the process of Pennsylvania small claims court to recover money from an order that was never delivered? I have an order for a few thousand dollars coming up on two years ago. Obviously the time limits of the credit card dispute has passed. Any experiences through reply or PM is appreciated.
First thing you’ll want to figure out is the statute of limitations, that is, whether your case can move forward after this time. Second thing is if your total is appropriate for the court in which you’re filing. Third thing is how much relevant documentation you can scrounge up related to your transaction and your attempts to move it forward.

I am not a lawyer (IANAL) but that’s what I’d do before giving myself headaches with the justice system.

I had Curtis steal from me also. Many years, many paypal claims. I filed a police report on both ends. Here in MN and in PA. They PA cops did not want to do as they were sick of him. Good luck.

Back