Does anybody watch the Big Bang Theory?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mikus

Reaction score
Monday nights on CBS.

I love that show, it has a seriously strong Geek-Fu about it. And it's hilarious.

I've seen rockets on the show a couple of times, usually a Soyuz in the background on a shelf but one of the characters has an office with several rockets in it. Has anybody seen and identified those rockets?

Although I must admit the scene where they got ticketed for launching in the park was kinda sad. "Maybe you shouldn't have told her you had a rocket in your pocket."

If you've missed it, check it out. If you like it, say so. :)

Ditto, same here..

(My neice & Nephew refer to me as "Leonard". I guess I'm geeky, short, glasses, unkept hair, and am spouting off science stuff..)

Monday nights on CBS.

I've seen rockets on the show a couple of times, usually a Soyuz in the background on a shelf but one of the characters has an office with several rockets in it. Has anybody seen and identified those rockets?

There was an episode, earlier this season I think, where the guys were returning from the park with rocket and launch pad in hand. There was a joke concerning the (un-seen) launch of a rocket, but I can't remember anything about it.

I don't watch it regularly, but when I do, I really enjoy it. Humor on my level!
Reed

We love Big Bang! We know several sets of people, some are flyers, who could be the characters.

Verna

Back