Quantcast

Does anybody watch the Big Bang Theory?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

Mikus

Reaction score
Monday nights on CBS.

I love that show, it has a seriously strong Geek-Fu about it. And it's hilarious.

I've seen rockets on the show a couple of times, usually a Soyuz in the background on a shelf but one of the characters has an office with several rockets in it. Has anybody seen and identified those rockets?

Although I must admit the scene where they got ticketed for launching in the park was kinda sad. "Maybe you shouldn't have told her you had a rocket in your pocket."

If you've missed it, check it out. If you like it, say so. :)

Micromeister

Micro Craftman/ClusterNut
TRF Lifetime Supporter
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Absolutely!
It's one of our favorite Monday night shows! Hilarious to be sure! Last Mondays show "finding their sound" just cracked my up.

dr wogz

Fly caster
Reaction score
Ditto, same here..

(My neice & Nephew refer to me as "Leonard". I guess I'm geeky, short, glasses, unkept hair, and am spouting off science stuff..)

RoyAtl

Reaction score
Monday nights on CBS.

I've seen rockets on the show a couple of times, usually a Soyuz in the background on a shelf but one of the characters has an office with several rockets in it. Has anybody seen and identified those rockets?
There was an episode, earlier this season I think, where the guys were returning from the park with rocket and launch pad in hand. There was a joke concerning the (un-seen) launch of a rocket, but I can't remember anything about it.

Reed Goodwin

Reaction score
I don't watch it regularly, but when I do, I really enjoy it. Humor on my level!
Reed

Verna

Reaction score
We love Big Bang! We know several sets of people, some are flyers, who could be the characters.

Verna