• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Crusader Swing Wing (Clone Kits)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dvdsnyd

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Wanted to throw this on this board as well to hopefully get a few more eyes on it.
I have put together some kits of an old classic long out of production Estes kit.
I have about 5 kits left.
Couple links below to the original thread with some discussion and pics of the parts, as well as an unboxing video I put together and a flight video.

Original thread

Unboxing

Flight video

Kits are $90 shipped, continental US. Shoot me a PM if you are interested.
Thanks for looking!
Dave

1703183151342.png

1703183167696.png

If I didn't already have too many rockets I'd add this one to the pile. Looks really great! Flight video is amazing, looks like it almost knocked the camera out of your hand at the end.

cheers - mark

If I didn't already have too many rockets I'd add this one to the pile. Looks really great! Flight video is amazing, looks like it almost knocked the camera out of your hand at the end.

cheers - mark
Mark!
The right number of rockets is equal to n+1…everyone knows this 🫣

Thanks for the compliments!
Dave

Got 5 more kits available for immediate shipment. Original stack sold out shortly after Christmas.
Let me know if you'd like one! $90 shipped.
Thanks!
Dave

Back