• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Estes Red Cineroc 2022 Clone Model Rocket Kit

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flash

Reaction score
I call this Rocket "The Cineroc 2022".

I've sold two of these, this is my last one:)

I have an Estes Cineroc Cloned Video Camera Rocket for Sale. $140.00
This model is a "D" Engine two-stage booster, Omega clone based off of e-rocket / Semroc parts.
This was the booster used for the original Cineroc.
I added Kelvar Shock Cord mounted to the motor mount for extra strength.
The launch lugs and their standoffs are supplied.
There is a 6/32" rod that is about 6.5" long and wing nut that holds the camera together that comes with this kit, also 24" of shock cord and a large screw eye for the hooking it all to the nose cone.
Wanted to mention that there is a channel made into the nose cone shoulder and hole in the end of the nose cone for allowing the camera to swing down during recovery.

You will need to finish the two-stage booster by doing the fin fillets, balsa sealing, sanding etc.
I did align the fins with a fin guide, the fins are semroc through the wall fins, as is most of the other booster parts.

You will have to supply the rest of the recovery system (namely parachute) and any painting and decals.

The Camera housing is 3D printed from online files that closely resemble the original Cineroc and if you were to damage it, you could repair it.

The Camera was added to this rocket from a Mate wide view lens 120-degree 808 Key Chain Camera rated at true 1920 x 1080p with built in sound recorder.
Not a new idea, there is some YouTube videos on how to do this.

Link below:>

https://www.ebay.com/itm/266045749690

Your Fellow Rocketeer,
Flash

Last edited:
Back