• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Estes Pro Series II - Out of Production

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeyDSlagle

Reaction score
At one time I was sitting on several each of these kits, and sold most pretty cheap.
Tried selling these remaining kits fairly cheaply some time back as well, with no luck.
Then had folks throwing me lowball offers as well.

I have one each of the older kits. All unopened:
Leviathan
Partizon
Ventris
Argent

20221216_150437.jpg

They have been in storage in a climate controlled room. But I have set on them long enough, time for them to go. I will never build them.
I want them to go as a set if possible.
They all come with the threaded retainer in the package, the earlier ones didn't if memory serves.
We all know you can get clones of the Leviathan, and with a little initiative you can probably clone one yourself. So there is no need to come in here saying that exact thing. Not sure about the others but likely same story.

THESE ARE NOT CLONES BUT ORIGINAL ESTES PRO SERIES II --- SEALED PACKAGING
Excellent condition.

$450 Paypal Goods and Services - includes buyer protection through Paypal; and insured shipping with tracking.
$400 for friends and family and "devil may care" USPS shipping, with tracking number.

Yep,
Kinda pricey.
Kinda rare too.
and
Kinda sought after.

I have been an active member here on the boards for several years.
Headed up the Wanderer project.
Led the conspirators for Papa Elf Secret Santa/Christmas in July for several iterations.
Point is, I'm trustworthy. Not here to scam anyone.

I see a Leviathan on Ebay on occasion. $100 at times, $150 other times.

I will post these on the Facebook groups later this week
and
I will likely put them on Ebay for bidding after the first of the year if they don't sell before.

Mikey D

At one time I was sitting on several each of these kits, and sold most pretty cheap.
Tried selling these remaining kits fairly cheaply some time back as well, with no luck.

Leviathan
Partizon
Ventris
Argent

View attachment 551620

They have been in storage in a climate controlled room. But I have set on them long enough, time for them to go. I will never build them.
They all come with the threaded retainer in the package, the earlier ones didn't if memory serves.
We all know you can get clones of the Leviathan, and with a little initiative you can probably clone one yourself. So there is no need to come in here saying that exact thing. Not sure about the others but likely same story.

Excellent condition.

$450 Paypal Goods and Services - includes buyer protection through Paypal; and insured shipping with tracking.
$400 for friends and family and "devil may care" USPS shipping, with tracking number.

Yep,
Kinda pricey.
Kinda rare too.
and
Kinda sought after.

Led the conspirators for Papa Elf Secret Santa/Christmas in July for several iterations.

and
I will likely put them on Ebay for bidding after the first of the year if they don't sell before.

Mikey D
Have you sold these yet?

Leviathan
Partizon
Ventris
Argent

View attachment 551620

Excellent condition.

Yep,
Kinda pricey.
Kinda rare too.
and
Kinda sought after.

and

Mikey D
If you had a PRO SERIES II Nike Smoke then we'd have something to talk about.Not interested in these.

It's all good. Would you be willing to sell just the partizon?
No sir, still hoping to move them as a lot. Thanks though.
If you had a PRO SERIES II Nike Smoke then we'd have something to talk about.Not interested in these.
Then I am not sure why you are even posting here. Simply not posting would have conveyed the same message.....

I only just realized that this post has been up for so long, time flies; and I stll haven't put them on a Facebook group yet. Geez. Need to get that done.

Back