Cool things I found on YouTube or other videos...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love Scotty Kilmer's videos. He's not afraid to give you his opinions.
Don't agree with his opinions all the time (for example he is anti EV) but he is always entertaining.

"From the moment you pull the sail in and sit on the side, it feels very much like a conventional dingy. And then, as the boat speed increases the foils start to generate lift, and the boat starts to lift up from the water, and the silence happens as you start to get up on the foil. Everything goes quiet".

I learned how to sail when I was 9. This (moth sailboats) still amaze me every time I see videos of one.

nope, i was skipped in the talent genetics, although he could stripe a really straight line after a 24oz. Gin and water.

Me too. My brother plays guitar. My sister plays guitar. My eldest son plays sax, clarinet and keyboards. My eldest daughter plays trumpet and keyboards.

I, on the other hand, play the fool quite well.

Here is "the greatest alien invasion movie ever". It actually is an interesting movie, made up of action clips pulled from other movies and put together end to end.

Back