Composite Warehouse sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe it only shows up when Curtis in online and monitoring the chat system. Which kind of makes sense, I guess (if that is true). It would be frustrating if it showed up when no one was there to answer.

I just checked it and the chat function was not there, but it popped up a few minutes later, so I am assuming it only shows up when he is available.

Maybe it only shows up when Curtis in online and monitoring the chat system. Which kind of makes sense, I guess (if that is true). It would be frustrating if it showed up when no one was there to answer.

I just checked it and the chat function was not there, but it popped up a few minutes later, so I am assuming it only shows up when he is available.

Chat button is always available for me, but the few times I had tried it, no-one has responded.
1655573445473.png

YMMV,
a

Chat button is always available for me, but the few times I had tried it, no-one has responded.
View attachment 523382

YMMV,
a

Not sure what is going on with their chat function. I would call them mid/late morning during the week, someone usually answers the phone. I was there on Wednesday picking up some parts and Curtis had 3 guys working in there besides him and they were cranking out parts, so they are working. I do know they sometimes call it quits earlier in the afternoon when it gets too hot. When I was there on Wednesday at 2pm, the heat index outside was 103 F and probably close to that in the shop.

I ordered a Prometheus 6 during the November 2021 sale. Emailed CW a couple of weeks ago ... since it was promised 6 weeks from order date.... and no response from CW on this. Anyone else have orders they are waiting on?
I just ordered one was well..Did you ever receive yours? Thanks

I just ordered one was well..Did you ever receive yours? Thanks
Hey Jon, I saw you tried to review my L3 Prometheus project the google drive I shared, were you able to access it? It sent me a request to “approve” but I thought I had it set to open and didnt find anywhere to approve anything.

Hey Jon, I saw you tried to review my L3 Prometheus project the google drive I shared, were you able to access it? It sent me a request to “approve” but I thought I had it set to open and didnt find anywhere to approve anything.
I tried again and it says that Google will email me when the request is approved

I tried again and it says that Google will email me when the request is approved
I may have more questions throughout the build :) Did you just order 2 of the onebadhawk 9/16" 20ft Kevlar to get your 40ft? What size eyes did you use on the forward centering ring as well? Thanks!

I may have more questions throughout the build :) Did you just order 2 of the onebadhawk 9/16" 20ft Kevlar to get your 40ft? What size eyes did you use on the forward centering ring as well? Thanks!

Below is picture of exactly what i ordered. I had 2 harnesses made from 7/16th, one 35’ (main) and one 45’ (drogue) with the nomex blankets attached and sewn in. I also had Ted make me a separate Y-harness/yoke to attach to the forward CR that had all the hardware sewn into it so I had two attach points at the centering ring coming together at one heavy duty swivel. Just make sure for yoke/y-harness, you measure the approx. depth from the top of the booster to where your forward CR will be so that you get the right length for easy access to the swivel. Feel free to message me with any other questions.

1EB941C3-9B0C-4CFD-9737-A7D55C49D660.png

Back