$40 Composite Warehouse air strike kit

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoaa seems like a good deal

Wait a second. . . You're Adam3836, the kit is the AirStrike3829. . . even though you've been a member for more than 2 years and have a bunch of posts and positive reaction score, you must be a shill for the 'Name38##' consortium. . . or not, just kidding. . .

That does seem like a deal too good to pass up. I might have just bought 2 of them by accident. . .

Sandy3813

Another victim of "didnt need, but couldn't pass". I have so many rockets that see so little flying time....

Dang all you people who didn't need it but bought it anyway. I need it but they are sold out.😥

Dang all you people who didn't need it but bought it anyway. I need it but they are sold out.😥

As for having missed the sale price, if it's truly a 'need', they usually offer it for regular price after sale purchases are fulfilled.

As for having missed the sale price, if it's truly a 'need', they usually offer it for regular price after sale purchases are fulfilled.
I get the emails and was aware of the sale as soon as it started. Nobody "needs" a rocket.😉😉

DANGIT SOLD OUT

:popcorn:

(ANGRILY CONSUMES POPCORN HOPING FOR MORE TO BECOME AVAILABLE)

Not mad at all. Just would have been nice to know there were only 50 available.

For those who didn't see the thread by @Troy3003 a couple of weeks back, Composite Warehouse are having a sale starting at 19:00 Eastern every Friday this month. I had their page open yesterday but was cooking dinner and forgot to refresh to check what was on sale until after it had sold out.

I'm more into scratchbuilding than kits, but I would have been tempted by the Air Strike at that price. Aside from the fins, it's most of the major parts I would need to build a 38mm rocket I have in mind for the future, and for the savings I could have compromised on the fins.

Ordered a GL tailcone for my Air strike. Should finish it off nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back