Composite Warehouse sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the “heads up” on this deal. I jumped on it and ordered one August 1st. This is my first Composite Warehouse kit, so I’m wondering what I should expect.
I got an automatic response via email verifying my order with an order number immediately. Does anyone have recent experience with this company? What can I expect regarding shipping info?

I don't think they communicate very much but I received an invoice for UPS shipping fees yesterday so it must be getting ready to ship out. Thats all I know so far.

Yes very similar. The kicker with this one was the sale price was substantially less than the other similar kits of the same size.

Still haven't received mine. I received a label printed notification but it hasn't been picked up yet from their location.

Still haven't received mine. I received a label printed notification but it hasn't been picked up yet from their location.

I placed an order July 2nd. It took them 3 weeks to print the label, then another 8-9 days to finally give it to USPS. They used to be much faster when they were Rocketry Warehouse back in the day, never took more than 10 days to get my order from them, even custom orders. I'd say give it a little patience. When I received my order yesterday it was worth the wait.

How about today, any updates? :)

In my case:
- Ordered P5 on July 30th using the "Pay when the order is being prepared for shipping" option
- Received ready for payment email on August 7th
- Paid via PayPal on August 8th
- Shipping label created August 9th
- Box accepted by USPS on August 10th
- Should be here tomorrow the 13th per the tracking number

Last edited:
Thanks for the “heads up” on this deal. I jumped on it and ordered one August 1st. This is my first Composite Warehouse kit, so I’m wondering what I should expect.
I got an automatic response via email verifying my order with an order number immediately. Does anyone have recent experience with this company? What can I expect regarding shipping info?

Wayco, happy to share my fact based experiences with Composite Warehouse, but perhaps a little history to set the stage. For the past 10+years, whenever I was in need of Performance Rocketry/Madcow/Rocketry Warehouse parts or kits, they were purchased from a vendor at a launch, a fellow rocketeer, or a vendor (typically Madcow). I never had any issues getting what I wanted.

Fast forward to March 2021, I placed my first order for an orange Concept 125 with Composite Warehouse using the "Pay when the order is being prepared for shipping" option. Once ready to be shipped, got the email notification, paid for the order via PayPal and the kit was received in a timely manner. Quality kit, tight fitting parts, very pleased!

Since that first order, I have placed 5 additional orders, all shipped and received without issue. As always, YMMV, but my experiences with CW have been great!
JFCW.JPG

How about today, any updates? :)

In my case:
- Ordered P5 on July 30th using the "Pay when the order is being prepared for shipping" option
- Received ready for payment email on August 7th
- Paid via PayPal on August 8th
- Shipping label created August 9th
- Box accepted by USPS on August 10th
- Should be here tomorrow the 13th per the tracking number
It was dropped of yesterday at their local hub, it made it to Kentucky this morning and on the way to local hub as we speak.
No issues with the company, other than the communication is a bit weak. It just threw me off a little after getting a ship label notice from UPS and then sitting a few days. I just wasn't sure if something was wrong with the order, inventory, etc. All good now.

Thanks for the extensive reply Justin, I got tracking info yesterday, should be delivered tomorrow. Mine was ordered August 1st, great turnaround time!

Shouldn't there be a motor mount in here too? Didn't get one.
98mm, 22" long. I got mine, just didn't have it in the quick photo I took. Email [email protected], they will address the issue. I had a some missing vinyl from my 5" Bullpup I ordered, reached out that email address, and they addressed the issue and got me the missing vinyl.

Back