• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Clearing out more kits, and other equipment. LOC, AIM-USB, Several others!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well,

Several more days of zero communication from Travis, so I escalated it to a claim. Good luck to the others that sent him money, I've never had to do this with paypal so I'm curious if I'll get an actual refund.

Dave

Several more days of zero communication from Travis, so I escalated it to a claim. Good luck to the others that sent him money, I've never had to do this with paypal so I'm curious if I'll get an actual refund.

I'm in the same boat, and have now escalated mine to a claim, as well.

The thing is, Travis is accessing the forum so he's well aware of what's going on....and avoiding answering anyone.

-Kevin

Low post count isn't a big deal. Not everyone uses the forums. But anyone with this kind of gear should know people we know and be able to provide a refrence.

Well,

Dave

I did, but it took a month.

AT

Latest posts

Back