• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Clearing out more kits, and other equipment. LOC, AIM-USB, Several others!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pilotguy2008

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
In order to fund my L3 cert, I am clearing out the closet of some spare stuff that's collecting dust.

1. LOC Precision 7.51" V2, New in the box, Never opened. Paid $299.99. Asking 200.00. Sold
2. LOC Precision Magnum (PK-84) 54mm & (2) 29mm Version. With E-Bay and Decal. New in the box, Never opened. Paid $218.99 Asking $150.00(plus actual shipping)
3. LOC Precision Bruiser (PK-88) New in the box, Never opened. Paid $240.99. Asking $175.00(plus actual shipping)
4. Entacore AIM-USB. Never Flown, just bench tested. Paid $115.00 Asking $75.00 (free shipping)
5. CTI 38mm 3 Grain Case, Never Flown, Brand New. Asking $25.00(free shipping).
6. Madcow 5.5" Fiber Glass Honest John, New in the box. Paid $299.95. Asking $200.00 (plus actual shipping). Sold
7. Top Flight Recovery 5x5 Nomex ground cover. New. Asking $30.00(free shipping)

If you are interested, send me a PM and we will go from there!
Thanks

Last edited:
Pilotguy2008 , It has been over seven days from time of payment , and you have not even replied to any email that I have sent your way. Can you please send me some sort of communication with something showing you have shipped my products .

Eric

I guess my last message was to harsh . I just received a refund notice from Paypal . I guess now im only out 14 dollars worth of Paypal fees .

Eric

Not bad, i would rather my rockets but whatever. Communication is horrible. If he didnt ship yet i wouldnt care, just let me know. If he really had an accident, just let me know ya need some time. But i only asked for the tracking numbers and never get them.

Bummer. I just got a PayPal refund; I had been hoping for the kit.

Regardless, he needs to do what he thinks is right.

-Kevin

Did someone saw a photo of his stuff ?, on a computers forum, peoples who sell stuff have to take a picture with their user name and date written on a piece of paper on front of it.

sale_zps7cadb8f5.jpg

Last edited:
Pilotguy2008 ( Travis Fish ) , can you please give me a ETA on when you plan on returning my 430.00 ? Ive been nice and kept this to PM's , but your not responding to anything .

Eric

Pilotguy2008 ( Travis Fish ) , I would also like to know when I can expect my refund of 175.00 also. You have given me no replay.

Well,

I paid for a Bruiser kit, he said he shipped, then my paypal account showed a refund, with zero communication from Travis. Well, I was okay with that, at that point I just wanted my money back, except the refund hasn't gone through despite paypal attempting to cash an echeck twice. I just filed a dispute with paypal. I've emailed pilotguy twice and pm'd him with no response. Travis, what's up?

Dave

Finally replied to me and said that the bank didn't release the funds. He said he would contact paypal. Well, I hate to air this stuff in public, but it seems to be the impetus for communication.

Dave

Dave , I was told the same thing after the first payment was denied . The second payment was denied again . Im hoping Travis will respond to me with a explination . I believe I have been more then understanding and patient . If your bank wont release the funds , send me a money order via certified mail that requires me to sign for it .

Now maybe people will agree that you need a higher post count to post in Yard Sale section....

JD

Allot of people are drawn in on price alone.
I was taken on E-bay because of less expensive computer part that I was after.
I lost $250.00, Paypal did little to help me.

Post count gives you credibility on character of the poster.

JD

Jeff , I honestly dont care how many posts a person may have . It comes down to honesty and a persons moral character .

I disagree. I've had excellent dealings with people with low post counts. Talking a lot is not a measure of character.

Talking a lot gives other people a chance to evaluate your character.

Pilotguy2008 ( Travis Fish ) , can you please give me a ETA on when you plan on returning my 430.00 ? Ive been nice and kept this to PM's , but your not responding to anything .

Eric

This is the same guy that stiffed me on a 54mm CTI case a long time ago that I never got. I just checked my Paypal records and it is him, Travis Fish.

This is his second TRF account he went by skeetshooter with his first account. When Paypal refunded me he finally contacted me and he gave me some lame excuse then too, Avoid this seller.

I have the proof to back this up this is not a second hand information.

TA

Last edited:
I disagree. I've had excellent dealings with people with low post counts. Talking a lot is not a measure of character.

I'm afraid I wont buy anything from a low post count ever again, to much risk.

You all need to CALL Paypal and get your money back and ask why this guys account has not been shut down. He did this under another name here on TRF before, which I assume under the same Paypal name. So I don't understand why he still has a Paypal account, you all should go with that angle when you try to get refunds.

TA

Latest posts

Back