carbon fiber cloth vendor

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emckee

Reaction score
Has anyone ever dealt with a website by the name of CarbonFiberDeals.com? I came across them by following a link on Amazon... Figured if anyone had dealt with them, they'd be here...

Thanks,
Erik

I have not, personally.

My favorite CF supplier is Soller composites, personally. They have good prices and their packaging is second to none in my experience.

I have not heard of them either, but the prices arn't much better then soller's.

Another mega +1 for soller. Like carvac said, great prices and shipping. Ive always been super happy with my order.

Alex

Hmm, second sponsored link on the same page... Soller Composites.

Thanks for the recommendation, folks.

CST Composites and ACP Composites are also good vendors I have used in the past.

Soller Composites...excellent prices, well packaged, great descriptions/details of each product on their website.

I usually buy from R&G in Germany. But often I am looking for specialty fabrics which the hobbyist rocket community hasn't (yet) been using - spread tow fabrics, high modulus unicarbon, that sort of thing.

Expect carbon prices to go up if they haven't already. There is now a hefty new special import tax on carbon fiber as an aerospace item.

Gerald

Latest posts

Back