Biohazard

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SacEsq

Reaction score
Latest completed project. It is a kit (also named Biohazard) from a long out of business company called Quasar One. A local shop here in Sacramento (RC Country & Hobbies) purchased all of the kits from this company (or so I was told) and sells them now.

This was basically unmodified except for the paint job, stickers (thanks to Stickershock.com) and the motor mount. The original kit was a 3x24mm motor mount but I replaced that with a 4x24mm because I thought it needed more power .

While creating the new motor mount I placed an eye bolt through the center of the motor mount. The 'eye" at the forward end is the anchor point for the recovery harness and a washer and nut on the aft end are used for motor retention. The nose cone was also modified with an eye bolt and washers for strength and ease of adding nose weight.

Looking forward to putting four E 20 - 7W AT single use motors in it this weekend at LUNAR Snow Ranch ... if weather permits.

BHR.2.jpgBHR.1.jpgBHR.3.jpg

What would really be cool is 2 G100's and 2 G117's... Pro24-6G motors... That would really be a cool flight.. 2 skidmarks and 2 white thunder...

Last edited:
What would really be cool is 2 G100's and 2 G117's... Pro24-6G motors... That would really be a cool flight.. 2 skidmarks and 2 white thunder...

And where could one get their hands on those motors? :cool:

Very nice! I hope weather does permit. I've got some friends coming from out of town and want to take them to this launch. I'd like to see this fly!

Back