Binder Design

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Forgive me if this has been discussed before but I have been looking through Binder Designs website and found many items I would like to order, but I see the site is not secure. Anyone ordered from them, and if so any concerns? Would really like to put in an order, but don't want any problems. Thanks in advance.

If you want, you can always reach out to Mike Fisher (owner of Binder Design)(not to be confused with Scott Binder (founder of Binder Design, and owner of Scott Binder Rocketry) on FB.

Due to years of working with machinery, Mike has some hearing loss, so PMs are better than trying to talk to him via phone.

And to repeat what Payload said Binder Design is on the up & up (good enough to be a military subcontractor).

Forgive me if this has been discussed before but I have been looking through Binder Designs website and found many items I would like to order, but I see the site is not secure. Anyone ordered from them, and if so any concerns? Would really like to put in an order, but don't want any problems. Thanks in advance.
I don't see any security flags, it appears to use HTTPS properly.

Back