BIG SALE at Bong this weekend (WOOSH launch Saturday/Sunday July 29/30 2017)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

cvanc

Reaction score
Hi troops-

I have way too much stuff! Will be setting up a table at the WOOSH launch at Bong this weekend; stop by and say hi.

Low power kits, motors and casings, and pretty much everything in between. (Including a large collection of aviation/space/scifi plastic models, if you're into that.)

Sorry, I don't have time to make a list, but I have attached a few photos showing some of the haul. (See what I mean about having too much stuff :lol: ?)

Hope to see you this weekend; thanks.

Last edited:

dhbarr

Amateur Professional
Reaction score
Anybody want to bring those MicroMaxx to Airfest? :)

cvanc

Reaction score
I was wondering about those MicroMaxx... are they still being made? Are they actually available (i.e., in stock somewhere in the USA)?

(Fun little buggers, if you ask me.)

cvanc

Reaction score
Hmmm, I'm not sure what happened but it seems some of the photos didn't post correctly? I'll try again...

5189_crop.jpg

5191_crop.jpg

5193_crop.jpg

5198_crop.jpg

5199_crop.jpg

5200_crop.jpg

5202_crop.jpg

5203_crop.jpg

5204_crop.jpg

dhbarr

Amateur Professional
Reaction score
I was wondering about those MicroMaxx... are they still being made? Are they actually available (i.e., in stock somewhere in the USA)?

(Fun little buggers, if you ask me.)
I don't think they're being made, haven't heard if AT will bring them back. I see stock pop up from time to time here and there, so they're not gone-gone yet. I like them for scout events in the city ( small lots ).

Preston offered to ferry them to Airfest, so if you're interested in selling just hit me back on PM.

cvanc

Reaction score
Hi all, I think I've replied to all the PM's I got. See you tomorrow.