ATTN: Tour de Deuce Volunteers!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK. The launch is definetly a GO for Labor Day, and the club president (or prefect or whatever the TRA calls em), says they would be more than happy to have the Dueces fly there.

I cant wait!

Greetings *former* Tour de Deuce participants. Please take a moment to check out the <a href="https://www.fliskits.com/tour_de_deuce/tdd_photoalbumlist.htm">TdD Albums</a> listing. If you do not see your photos (album) published online, there is a possibility your photos may need to be resubmitted. Admittedly, some digital photos may have been lost or misplaced, but there was also an issue with corrupt .ZIP files or similar problems.

We apologize for the inconvenience, but we would like to acknowledge all participants equally. If you need assistance in submitting your photos (ie - scanning prints, Emailing, burning images to disc, etc) please do not hesitate to contact myself or one of the other team members. We will do the best we can to assist you.

Thanks in advance!

Eugenio Cebollero, NAR #81161, Team Tour de Deuce

Originally posted by SwingWing
Eugenio,
I think your link didn't come out. Do you mean here: www.fliskits.com/tour_de_deuce/tdd_photoalbumlist.htm
I/We in Minnesota are not on that list. (18th state) I sent a CD to JFlis via snail mail. Resend?

Jim,

Eugenio's trying to help me get caught back up. Yours was one of the albums. One of the problems was the CD was not readable... could you email them to me? (my mailbox is *big*, so don't worry about that :) )

jim

Originally posted by jflis
could you email them to me? (my mailbox is *big*, so don't worry about that :) )
I'll try, until recently, I only had dial-up at home.

To ME, to ME, the dueces are coming to ME (NOT MA!!!!! :D :D :p ;)) Yarmouth, ME, to be exact :D

I think they are supposed to be in the mail by now... I hope they come in time. :)

Back