Anyone having problems with erockets lately

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I find this interesting as I order from ERockets on a fairly regular bases. Nose Cones, rockets kits, Fins sets etc etc. In all of the orders I've placed I've only gotten one shipment where they made a mistake in shipping. When ordering some fins sets they accidently sent me two sets of the same fins when I only ordered one set. All other parts were in the box so technically they over shipped.

+1.
All the orders I've ever placed with eRockets (7 of them, just checked) were shipped promptly, delivered on time, and packed well.

Zero issues to report.
YMMV,
a

Last edited:
I have to agree with those here who rarely have a problem with orders from eRockets. I've placed a dozen orders with them over the past year and only had one instance of a problem where they over-shipped a balsa cone. After notifying Randy of the error and offering to return it, I was offered a steep discount if I'd prefer to keep it. So if we are to use REAL error rate percentages, 91.66% of my orders have been correct. Not to mention communications have been great, orders processed and shipped in a timely manner.

Having left sales as a career after more than 35 years, I'm reminded on a regular basis why leaving was the best thing I've ever done!

Having left sales as a career after more than 35 years, I'm reminded on a regular basis why leaving was the best thing I've ever done!

^^^ 26 years for me. Working as a cop is easier these days :).

I have ordered from E rockets multiple times. The orders have always been good. They missed a part once, and we took care of it on the next order. Rockets are a hobby, I don't really worry about the shipping time. Life is too short for that, besides...I have more rockets :)

Back