• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Any other Variants of the OMEGA (K-52)(w/o payload) out there?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K'Tesh

.....OpenRocket's ..... "Chuck Norris"
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Here's the only version of the Estes OMEGA (K-52) (w/o payload section) I've seen. I suspect that there may be others showing different shock cords, parachutes, or updated company info, and/or different hang tags and facecards.

I'm looking for scans of the Instructions, as well as the Parts List/Countdown Checklist, hang tags, and facecards.

This is the only version of the instructions I've seen. Unfortunately for me, I didn't think to note the hang tag when I got it, but I do remember that it wasn't yellow. Worse yet, I lost a year's worth of research when my HD crashed back in September.

Ideally, scans would be 600 DPI, and in a .pdf or .png format.

Thanks!
Jim

Last edited:
A clue to look for to see if you've got a set of instructions I could use... Look at the recommended motors. For the OMEGA (K-52P) D13 motors were appeared in the 1970 and 1971 catalogs. Beginning in 1972, they were changed to D12 motors. My (K-52) instructions recommend D13s, and lack a part number for the instruction page.

Last edited:
Back