Any Aerospace Engineers Out There?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluegrass Rocket

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Hey All,
My son Luke is a Senior in high school and is in need of an Aerospace Engineer that would be willing to e-mail back and forth with him, so he could ask some questions to write a paper about Aerospace Engineering as a career field. If anyone out there would be willing to help, just send me a PM. Thanks in advance.

Talk about coming to the right Place. I'm no Aerospace Engineer, but some of the Folks on this Forum most obviously are. Kudos to those Folks.

Rick,
I work at Kennedy Space Center, the mecca of Aerospace Engineers. I'm an IT guy myself and not a full blown egghead rocket scientist, but I'll look around and see if any are interested in working with your son. I'm also checking with our outreach contact to see if she has some existing materials he can use.

Last edited:
Hi Rick:
Is this specific to the "aerospace engineer" job title/degree or is this "people who work hands on in the space industry?" Lots of people besides AEs get their hands dirty in rocket science...

Thanks for the replies guys. My son is on a retreat right now and won't be home until late Friday. I will ask him exactly what he needs and then I'll reply. Again, thanks.

Back